Producers, farms, import/export of Tomatoes
Nowadays there are many farms and agricultural entrepreneurs who work in the sector of the processing of tomatoes, in the fruit and vegetable trade or in the sector of the vegetables’ sale, among which stands out the production of tomatoes. These farms usually have a EU certification for the production of tomatoes and other fruits and vegetables.
Thanks to our yearbooks FruitNEWSLETTER and MEC Ortofrutticolo (and their digital versions) you can easily contact fruit and vegetable farms or obtain information about them.
In particular, you can find a list of farms who:
- produce tomatoes (certified farms for tomatoes, farms that produce specific and unique varieties of tomatoes, fruit and vegetable farms in general, farms who produce organic tomatoes)
- deal with the trade of tomatoes, who are retailers of tomatoes, wholesalers of tomatoes, importers of tomatoes, exporters of tomatoes and operators who deal with the wholesaling of tomatoes
Furthermore, as to this specific cultivation that is very important in the world of fruit and vegetable farms, we give you the opportunity to access zipmec.eu, the biggest search engine for fruit and vegetable farms all over the world, where you can obtain information on:
- farms who produce tomatoes
- certified farms for the production of tomatoes
- producers of unique tomato varieties
- farms who produce organic tomatoes
- farms that deal with the trade of tomatoes
- retailers of tomatoes
- wholesalers of tomatoes
- importers of tomatoes
- exporters of tomatoes
- operators who deal with the wholesaling of tomatoes
Zipmec.eu is easily accessible and always up-to-date.
It is a list of farms for the production of tomatoes, the retailing of tomatoes, the sale of tomatoes, the import/export of tomatoes, the wholesaling of tomatoes, and in general of any farm active on the fruit and vegetable market that is involved in tomatoes’ production.
Apart from farms involved in the sector of tomatoes, of course you can find also lists and information about any farm of the world fruit and vegetable market.
The MEC Ortofrutticolo describes a lot of tomato varieties: for each variety of tomatoes it shows the agronomic and morphologic characteristics and a picture of the product.
In the catalogue you will find the product characteristics, such as shape, skin and flesh colour.
For each tomato variety the MEC Ortofrutticolo shows the list of farms of tomatoes, such as producers of tomatoes, salespersons of tomatoes, wholesalers of tomatoes, importers of tomatoes and exporters of tomatoes, specifying for each farm the headquarter address and any website to contact personally the producer and retailer of tomatoes.