Here you’ll find a description of how the site is managed with regard to personal data processing of users who visit it. It is an information note written in compliance with art. 13 Leg. Decree 196/2003 for those who interact with the web services available on the website: www.zipmec.com.
The information note is valid only for the site beforehand mentioned and not for any other website that can be visited through our links, for which Edysma sas di Marco Gallerani & C. is not responsible by any means. The information given below is inspired also by the guidelines taken from art. 29 of Directive n. 95/46/CE and from Directive 2009/136/CE, in order to identify some minimum requirements in particular as to the gathering of personal information in the Internet, with the aim to identify the minimum measures necessary to guarantee integrity and legality of those practices.
we would like to inform you that visiting this website, data regarding identified or identifiable persons can be processed. Edysma sas di Marco Gallerani & C., in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with headquarter in Via Emilia 357, 40011 Anzola dell'Emilia (Bologna) Italy is the “Data Controller”.
Place of data processing
The processing of data linked to the web services on this site takes place at Edysma sas of Marco Gallerani & C. with headquarter in via Emilia 357, 40011 Anzola dell’Emilia (BO); at ARUBA BUSINESS srl (ex WIDESTORE srl) Via Gulinelli, 21/a, 44122 Ferrara and are processed only by employees, collaborators or individuals in charge of the treatment, or by occasional individuals in charge of maintenance operations. Any data deriving from the web site services is not communicated or spread. Personal data, provided by users who make a request for the sending of informative materials are used for the sole purpose of providing the service requested and are communicated to third persons only if necessary for that purpose apart from (see the chapter “Voluntary nature of data providing”).
Type of data processed
Computer systems and software procedures that perform the functions of this website acquire, during their operations, personal data, whose transmission is implicit using internet communication protocols. Navigation data are data that are not gathered in order to be associated with identified persons, but that for their very nature could allow identifying data subjects, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties. In this category of data there are: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by subjects that visit the website, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of demanded resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the number code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (success, error…) and other parameters regarding the O.S. and the subject’s computer environment. These data are processed for anonymous statistical purposes to know how the website is used and to control its correct functioning. They are immediately erased after processing. Data may be processed to carry out activities aimed at establishing liability in case of hypothetical crime to the website detriment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of email messages to the indicated addresses on this website implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, that is necessary to reply to the requests, as well as any other personal data eventually written in the message.
Specific informative reports in summary will be gradually shown on the pages of the website where particular services can be requested.
Voluntary nature of providing the requested data
Apart for what concerns navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data on our forms or given as contacts to demand the sending of informative materials or other communications. However the non-communication of your personal data might result in the impossibility to obtain the service requested. To be thorough, we remind you that in some cases (not regarding the ordinary managing of the website), the Authority has the right to ask for information in accordance with art. 57 of the Leg. Decree n. 196/2003, with the aim to control the personal data processing. In these cases it is mandatory to provide the data on penalty of administrative sanctions.
“User name" and “password”:
In case you were asked to choose a "username" and "password” in order to enter the private area of the site, you are the sole responsible to keep those data private and to immediately report us if other unauthorised persons use them.
How personal data are processed
Subjects, to whom personal data refer shall have the right at any time to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist and to know their content and origin, to verify their correctness or to ask their integration or updating, or the rectification (art. 7 of Leg. Decree n. 196/2003).
In compliance with the same article you have the right to ask for the erasure, the anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed infringing the law, as well as to object in any case, on legitimate grounds to their processing.
For further information we report below the art. 7 of the Leg. Decree n. 196/2003 (Right of access to personal data and other rights):
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain information on:
- The source of personal data;
- the logic and purpose of the processing;
- the logic applied if the processing is done with the help of electronic instruments;
- the details of the controller, supervisors and the appointed representative in compliance with art. 5, par. 2;
- the entities or categories of entities to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed State area representatives, managers or people with specific tasks.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, the rectification or, where interested therein, the integration of the data;
- the erasure, the anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed infringing the Legislative Decree 196/2003, included those whose retention is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected and subsequently processed;
- certification that the operation mentioned at point a) and b) have been notified, also in relation to their content, to the other companies to which the data have been communicated or spread, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared with the right being safeguarded.
- The data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him/her, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data that is carried out for purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct marketing or else for the performance of market or interactive commercial communication surveys.
Requests must be addressed to Edysma sas di Marco Gallerani & C., Via Emilia 357, 40011 Anzola dell'Emilia (Bologna) Italy or to the email address: privacy[@]zipmec.com
Modification to the present document