Producers, farms, import/export of Apples
Nowadays there are many farms and agricultural entrepreneurs who work in the sector of the processing of apples, in the fruit and vegetable trade or in the sector of the vegetables’ sale, among which stands out the production of apples. These farms usually have a EU certification for the production of apples and other fruits and vegetable.
Thanks to our yearbooks FruitNEWSLETTER and MEC Ortofrutticolo (and their digital versions) you can easily contact fruit and vegetable farms or obtain information about them. In particular you can find a list of farms who:
- produce apples (certified farms for apples, farms that produce specific and unique varieties of apples, fruit and vegetable farms in general, farms who produce organic apples)
- deal with the trade of apples, who are retailers of apples, wholesalers of apples, importers of apples, exporters of apples and operators who deal with the wholesaling of apples
Furthermore, as to this specific cultivation, very important in the world of fruit and vegetable farms, we give you the opportunity to access zipmec.eu, the biggest search engine for fruit and vegetable farms all over the world, where you can obtain information on:
- farms who produce apples
- certified farms for the production of apples
- producers of unique apple varieties
- farms who produce organic apples
- farms that deal with the trade of apples
- retailers of apples
- wholesalers of apples
- importers of apples
- exporters of apples
- operators who deal with the wholesaling of apples
Zipmec.eu is easily accessible and always up-to-date.
It is list of farms for the production of apples, the retailing of apples, the sale of apples, the import/export of apples, the wholesaling of apples, and in general of any farm active on the fruit and vegetable market that is involved in apples’ production.
Apart from farms involved in the sector of apples, of course you can find also lists and information about any farm of the world fruit and vegetable market.
The MEC Ortofrutticolo describes a lot of apple varieties: for each variety of apples it shows the agronomic and morphologic characteristics and a picture of the product.
In the catalogue you will find the product characteristics, such as shape, skin and flesh colour.
For each apple variety the MEC Ortofrutticolo shows the list of farms, such as producers of apples, salesperson of apples, wholesalers of apples, importers of apples and exporters of apples, specifying for each farm the headquarter address and any website to contact personally the producer and retailer of apples.